An e-Commerce System is an increasingly important part of print service providers' Web2Print sales and profitability plans.
There are many reasons for this:
- Orders arrive pre-paid. No chasing the buyer for payment.
- Order processing costs are lower for an e-commerce system. The average online order costs $3.80 to process vs. $21 for a retail transaction.
- Print buyers find ordering online more convenient. Instant pricing is 21X more likely to result in a sale vs. the traditional quoting process.
- It's a competitive advantage. The use of an e-commerce systems has grown 6X in the US since 2000.
- 99% of print providers employing an e-commerce system are reporting they have benefitted in one or more ways.
- Improved automation is reported by 66% of print providers using an e-commerce system.
- Streamlined workflow is reported by 66% of print providers deploying an e-commerce system.
- Increased sales is reported by 58% of print providers offering an e-commerce system.
- Increased profits is reported by 56% of print providers using an e-commerce system.
- Increased margins is reported by 54% of print providers employing an e-commerce system.
- Enhanced image is reported by at least 50% of those offering an e-commerce system.
An example illustration of a custom, instant pricing calculator used by a print service provider as part of an easy, convenient, and effective online buying experience for the print buyer:
Aleyant's award-winning e-commerce system solutions such as Aleyant Pressero™ and Aleyant eDocBuilder™ are affordable, adaptable, and effective for commercial printers, wide format digital printers, in-plant print departments, mailing houses, print brokers and distributors, or businesses looking to gain control of their print buying when they are being inadequately serviced by their current print vendors.Contact us for details or a live demonstration request.